Just In...

Friday, November 12, 2010

How i made my Millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working all day and took a break for my supper. I was flipping through the channels and just happened to come across CNBC's program, How I Made My Millions (http://www.cnbc.com/id/23131910/). I snickered when I saw the title of the program thinking, oh this must be one of those info commercials that promises to make you millions and most of the time you end up spending lots of money and making nothing.

The program came on and I was truly motivated by watching and listening. These were ordinary people, like you and me,

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks