Just In...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not Just a Mom!

Find words of wisdom in this inspirational story. A woman named Emily renewing her driver's license at the Licensing office was asked by the woman recorder to state her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself.


"What I mean is," explained the recorder, "do you have a job, or are you just a...

"Of course I have a job," snapped Emily. "I'm a mother."

"We don't list 'mother' as an occupation... 'housewife' covers it," said the recorder emphatically.

I forgot all about her story until one day I found myself in the same situation, this time at our own Town Hall. The Clerk was obviously a career woman, poised,

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks