Just In...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Fight Off Signs Of Ageing With Injectables


She has just been given the crown of sexiest woman of all time ahead of Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe.

So no doubt fans of Jennifer Aniston will be surprised that she refused to deny having filler injections in a recent interview.

The treatments, which include substances such as collagen and Botox, are used to get rid of wrinkles and scars, or to give lips a fuller appearance.

ennifer Aniston named Sexiest Woman of ALL Time beating out arch-nemesis Angelina Jolie J

The 42-year-old told InStyle magazine: 'People think that I do a lot of injections, but I don't.

'I'm not saying that I haven't tried it. But I see how it's a slippery slope.

'All that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me.'

But she did admit she now has to turn to another beautician's favourite - the fake tan - as her skin has been ravaged by years of sun worshipping.

The Californian said she now has to have work done to eliminate spots and her skin and that she now prefers her tans to be artificial to prevent further damage.
'Things are beginning to pop out. Even the texture [of my skin] is changing.

'It took me years of peeling back the onion to finally stop using makeup as a mask and feel comfortable in my skin.

1 comment:

  1. What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this website on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt take good knowledge.
    Feel free to surf my site ; Www.TheScarSolutionReview.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks