Just In...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Wife Gave Me A Fake Phone Number When I First Met Her---- Basketmouth

Bright Okpochi a.k.a Basketmouth In this interview with Vanguard Newspaper shares the story of how his wife on their first encounter gave him fake telephone numbers to keep him away. Excerpt

*Basket Mouth and wife


Q::::Was it the joke in you that attracted your wife to you?



A:::::Well, funny enough when I met my wife, it was on a different ground. I went to Unilag to promote a show and she walked up to me and called my name. I looked at her and winked. Then I noticed her beauty. For the first time, I ran after a girl to toast-I've never done it before.

She gave me a fake number(laughs). I now went back to the hostel and stood in front of it through out the next day-I was waiting for her to come out and she did.

So what did you do when she eventually came out?

I asked why she gave me a fake number. She started laughing and I told her to give me her number. She gave it to me, I called her immediately to confirm and that was how we started talking.

Q:::::So how did you propose to her?

A:::::I didn't propose, it just happened naturally. She already gave birth to our baby before we got married. We already knew we were going to get married even while we were dating because we were comfortable with each other.

So I didn't really propose but we talked about marriage, the future and other things. The day we got married, I just told her that we should go buy a ring and get married(laughs). She asked if I was serious-I told her yes and that I was tired of being single.

Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks