Just In...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nollywood Actress, Stephnora Okere Replies Those Criticising Her Love For Jim Iyke

In a recent interview with Stella Dimokokorkus on  Ecomium Magazine, Actress Stephnora Okere gushed about her ever-burning love for her ex-boyfriend, Jim Iyke...this is how she puts it:
First as an actress I allowed myself to put on  weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I am in.  when I gained weight, I lost a lot of offer for movie roles. I put on weight because I allowed my personal life issues to affect my mind and in turn my career.

My personal life mistake concerns  my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through
I got involved with someone who doesn't understand what the word love means. it took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really is.it made realise that  I had loved and still do love someone else before I made that  mistake"
"I still love Jim Iyke "
"Jim was and is still the best friend I've ever had. He was not just around,he was There as a friend, brother, lover, companion, he was always there. He understood me."
....it appears that did not go down well with some of her fans...who have been ranting on various social site...but the actress has since replied them via her recent tweets...see them after the cut...


1 comment:

  1. Let her say her mind jor bad belle pple

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks