Just In...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Still On Chris Brown And Rihanna

There has been speculations on whether Chris Brown and his on-off girlfriend, Rihanna are still together...since no one has seen the two lovers in public for some time now...well on Monday Chris however made it clear he was still with Rihanna  during an appearance on The Today Show.
When presenter Matt Lauer asked if they were still together, Chris replied: 'Absolutely. Everything is fine.'
On assaulting Rihanna in 2009, Chris said:

“I’ve been humbled by the whole experience, From me losing everything, you know, to me having to regain public opinion or whatever it is — but most importantly, you know, knowing that what I did was totally wrong and having to kind of deal with myself and kind of forgive myself in the same breath and being able to apologize to, you know, Rihanna and be that man that can be who is a man, you know?”
“I think it’s just me proving myself once again, Knowing that what I did was wrong, and never doing it again. So as far as me and (Rihanna) are concerned, she knows my heart, and I know her heart. So I’m not really focused on the negative.”
“For me, it’s about proving myself to my fans,” he said about releasing his album X in August. “The only thing I can do is please my family, myself, and please her, you know, and my fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks