Just In...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blackface Denies Replying 2Face...Says ''I’m tired of talking about 2face Idibia''

2Face Idibia's former band-mate, Blackface Naija has debunked the news making the rounds on some blogs (Not Obehi Okoawo's blog) and radio stations that he responded via interview and tweet to a recent interview, where 2Face alleged that he actually invited him to his wedding in Dubai, but he declined invitation.
And that he (2Face) also paid Blackface some money as royalty for co-writing his hit song, African Queen. See the alleged tweet:
But speaking exclusively with DailyPost on telephone, Blackface said:
“For me, this is not an issue, I don’t know why this Tuface issue keeps coming up everyday. I didn’t grant anybody interview. Honestly. I’m tired of talking about Tuface. We all have our lives to live, enough of this Tuface thing abeg; I’m tied''.

2 comments:

  1. Blackface pls take a chill pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is this Blackface guy always sounding off?

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks