Just In...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cossy Orjiakor's description of Naija men.


When asked by Encomium magazine - How would you describe Nigerian men? Actress Cossy Orjiako replied "Nigerian guys are really good, when you compare them with South Africans. In fact there is no comparison. Nigerian men treat their women nice and they are very hard working. Even an Igbo man works very hard to take care of his wife. The only thing I don't like about Nigerian men is that they beat their women, and beating is the only thing that can make me leave any man I'm married to. If I'm married and the man hits me, or maybe slaps me whenever we want to have sex, the guys just has to turn the other cheek for me to slap back. If not, I won't stay in that marriage."

A no-nonsense women...Lol. I wish I could post the rest of the Hilarious interview here...
I love this lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks