Just In...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Jessica Simpson Is In Love!!!


Jessica Simpson, 30, opened up about her new men of several months Eric Johnson. She told People: “As far as Eric and I go, we’re just best friends. He’s my dude! I love him.
Tomorrow we’re having a long day off. He loves art. So, we go to art galleries, and he loves photography. It’s cool.
This [relationship] is just normal, thank God. He’s very, very supportive. [I] couldn’t ask for a better man in my life right now.
I never go to that because I already went there, so, I’m not gonna jinx my own self. He’s the one for me right now! I’m very happy, I’m in a great place and if right now could last forever, I’d take it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks