Just In...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kim Kardashian: I'm 'Totally Fine' After Bar Fight

Kardashian, 29, took to her blog Friday to explain a wild night with her sisters Khloe, 26, and Kourtney, 31, and Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick that left Kardashian with another woman's drink on her face.
"I'm totally fine, guys," Kardashian writes. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night."


The group went out Thursday "to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in NYC," Kardashian writes. "A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand. Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me."

The two jumped in to rescue Kim. Security guards intervened and threw Disick out of the club.

"None of us were drinking," writes Kardashian. "We just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn't feed into their drama."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks