Just In...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Usher : I lost my virginity at 13


Usher has revealed he lost his virginity when he was 13 but didn’t know what he was doing between the sheets until he matured.
The R‘n’B singer shot to fame when he was a teenager after being signed by LaFace Records following an appearance on talent contest Star Search.

Usher admits achieving stardom so early in his adolescence led to him being very popular with girls but although he was having sex he had no idea what he was doing.

He told Vibe magazine: “I started having sex at 13. I didn’t understand why I was having sex until I was about 17 or 18.

“Let’s just say this – I didn’t realise that you start to finish. Up until that point, I had never finished. I just always had sex. I understood that I gotta make sure I please this woman, and I hope that her making those noises aren’t pain!”

It seems Usher’s appetite for women hasn’t diminished as he has gotten older.

The 32-year-old singer recently revealed he wants a “harem of women” like Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner.

The ‘Pop Ya Collar’ hitmaker admitted his pending divorce from Tameka Foster – who he has two children with – has put him off getting married again, but he is tempted to find a group of women to have fun with like the live-in lovers Hugh has at the Playboy Mansion.

Usher said: “Seeing how marriage didn’t work out for me the first time, I’m in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks