Just In...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

INTERVIEW: "Tu-Face Idibia" Still Not Certain If He Will Have Kids With Other Women

This is an interesting piece from Sun Online News. Our very dear Tu baba whose proposal to long time girl friend, Annie Macaulay is making a lot of waves at the moment, is saddled with so much uncertainty in this hilarious and surprising interview. Excerpts:


Q::::On marriage proposal to Annie ?
A:::::I think it's about time, I have known Annie for over 12 years, some things just made me realize that this is my woman and I couldn't deny it any more. When are we getting married? Don't worry, I will keep you posted. Some people think I should just continue living like this and not get married? Well, everybody has a right to their own opinion. And what other people think doesn't concern me. You don't have any authority over what others think. So for me, if that's what they think, I'm sorry.
****************
Q::::Annie and I soulmates?

A:::::All my women are very respectable. I can't answer that question because I have already proposed to who I want to be with and I won't want to create any type of answer that will be odd. Of course, Annie and I are soul-mates. We are mature people and I know that they understand my decision. Did I tell them about the decision? Of course, yes. Did they raise an issue? You know what; I don't want to answer the question, so, let's change the topic.
*******************
This is the shocker of all....

Q::::More kids from Tuface?
A::::Will I ever father another child from another woman? How do I answer this question? No, I am not going to answer that question. No, I did not say I won't have more kids. No, I didn't. Who knows? That's left in the hands of God.
*****************

Someone just said: Its all about self discipline and having a strong will-power.....how can he not answer the question with a clear response?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks