Just In...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Woman Who Chris Brown 'robbed iPhone from' looking shaken as she talks to police

This is the woman who claims Chris Brown robbed her mobile phone outside a Miami club.

Christal Spann is seen here looking shaken and shocked as she talks to a police officer with two other friends, moments after the singer allegedly snatched her iPhone and drove off with it.

Spann, 24, can be heard exclaiming: 'I just want my phone back,' several times.

One of her friends relays how Brown told Spann: 'B***h you not gonna put this up on no website,' after she took photos of him with her phone camera.

Spann followed Brown and rapper Tyga out of Cameo nightclub early in the morning on February 19 and took a photograph of the singer getting into his Bentley.

Christal told police that Brown 'flipped out when he saw her camera phone' according to TMZ.

According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and drove off with the iPhone in his hand.

No arrests have been made and no warrant has been issued yet and the investigation is continuing.

Browns representatives are yet to comment on the matter.



Scene of the drama: Cameo nightclub in Miami Beach

TMZ also reports the LA District Attorney's Office is now keeping a close eye on Brown and is waiting to see what action, if any, the L.A. County Probation Department is taking.

Brown is still on probation for beating his then girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 and any criminal charges could result in his probation being revoked and the singer being sent to prison for up to four years.

Meanwhile, RadarOnline reports today that Brown is telling friends he has done nothing wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Ηi thеre! I reаlizе this iѕ somеwhat off-topic however I had to аsk.

    Dοes running a well-eѕtablіshed website such as yοurѕ requiгe a lot of woгk?
    I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'ԁ
    likе tο start a blog sо I will be able to share mу
    οwn expeгienсe anԁ thoughtѕ online.
    Pleaѕe let me know if yоu havе any ѕuggestіons οr
    tіpѕ for new asρirіng bloggers.

    Thаnkyou!
    Feel free to surf my web site sell-ipad.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you
    will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually
    come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a
    nice evening!
    My homepage ; john thomas financial

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks