Just In...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

''I Saw a vision that my marriage would break-up''... Ara

Drummer girl Ara, speaks about her career and relationship in this interview excerpts:
Did you always want to be a singer?
A singer was what I wanted to be. Well, I would have been working in the house of God. I would have been a prophetess.
Why a prophetess, do you see visions?
Yes.
Don’t you think you would have done better then as a prophetess giving the fact that pastors now own private jets?
You are looking at the financial gains, I am not. I never did.
Did you see a vision that your marriage would break-up?
I saw it.
Has your vision helped you in your career?
Yes it has. It has also helped people around me too.
Can you share some testimonies?
I wouldn’t want to. They are personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks