Just In...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Lady Gaga Explains Why She Loves Lesbians

Lady Gaga has never been shy when it comes to talking about her sexuality.
On Wednesday, the 27-year-old pop star opened up to Andy Cohen about her bisexual past and her attraction to both men and women.
The "Applause" singer said:
"I like girls," "I've said that [before]. I know people think I just say things to be shocking, but I actually do like pussy. It just depends on whose pussy it is."
"It's similar to how I feel about guys,"  "I like them because I find lesbians to be way more daring than straight men, when it comes to coming on to you. And I really like that. And it wasn't until I found a guy that could come onto me as strong as a lesbian that I fell in love."
While Gaga didn't explicitly name the guy who made her fall in love, we'd have to presume she's referring to boyfriend Taylor Kinney, whom she's been dating since 2011.

2 comments:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks