Just In...

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Strength...Says He Is Strong Sexually For 24 Hours

Wooza! This man has said things here o...the practising lawyer/Nollywood star actor has revealed his mind blowing bedroom techniques and skills which is supposed to be for his wife's ears alone to Entertainment Express...the revelation is interesting ooo. Read it below:
"I am strong sexually for 24 hours. My wife knows that. Each time I have an affair with any lady, she goes out to tell her friends, and her friend will end up developing interest in me. So when I married my wife, I told her if she know what's best for her she should not tell any of her female friends what we do behind closed doors or else she will lose me" Oh yeah? Lol. 
He continues: "When I was growing up, women older than me were coming for me, right in front of my mother. 
These women taught me a lot of things. I started kissing at a very tender age because it was part of the things they were doing to me, and I loved it. Maybe that is why my lips are red. They taught me how to be with women. 
They would give me their body to play with so I grew up knowing a lot about what women want. Till today, when I am sleeping with a lady she has to cum before me. I enjoy sex more when the women have enjoyed themselves"
He also spoke on his alleged romantic relationship with Mercy Johnson. Check out what he said about their relationship after the cut...
"That is funny, and do you know why? Before Mercy was born, or should I say when she was still in kindergarten, I had already started kissing ladies in movies. So she met me still doing it. Why would her own be different? 
When you match her good acting skill and my exceptional skill, it comes out natural and people would end up saying is there something going on? Mercy is like a younger sister to me. 
I am close to her and her husband so it makes me laugh when anybody talks about Mercy and myself in anyway. There can never be a fling between a brother and a sister. We are only professional colleagues.''

6 comments:

  1. I don read today...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is a crazy liar. I am surprise he talking like this. He is trying to advertise his sexual prowess. He is soliciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is a crazy liar. I am surprise he talking like this. He is trying to advertise his sexual prowess. He is soliciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is he telling us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is he trying to impress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abeg commot for here.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks