Just In...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Banky W Speaks About His Relationship And Marriage

Banky W Speaks About His Relationship And Marriage
He is known as one of Nigeria Entertainment Fine boy. Bankole Wellington aka Banky W, has been an eligible bachelor for some time now though there had been rumours of him getting cozy with some ladies also in the Entertainment business.

In a recent interview,the ladies' man and EME leader speaks about his failed relationship and his future relationship. Excerpts Below::

"I am not in a relationship. I don't know why my last relationship didn't work. It is when a relationship works that you will get married. Until then,I am working on being a better man. So that when the right lady comes,I can give her all she wants.


I will get married when I find the right lady."

*We hope and pray you do Jor*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks