Just In...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Covers TW Magazine

Stunning, sassy, sexy, spiritual...Omotola is all that and more. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, like international superstars Beyonce and Mariah, is known simply by her first name.
 Her nickname “Omosexy” is one that clings to her like glue and indeed an important part of her brand.
It was given to her by her husband Matthew Ekeinde-Jolade, whom she affectionately refers to as “honey boy”. He had been referring to her by the moniker for years. But when he bought her a new car with “Omosexy” as the plate number the private joke became public. As it turns out branding is something this savvy actress and singer takes very seriously. Of the term “sexy” she says “I’ve changed the meaning of sexy. Its just confident, admirable and attractive I think that’s what I’ve changed it to. It’s easier because I’m married with kids. I realized that word is not going to go away so why not redefine it and make it lighter.”

Photo Credit: bella Naija

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
    it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.

    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Review my blog post horse avatar

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks