Just In...

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Associated Airlines Plane Crash: Chief Olu Falae Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Deji Falae

Chief Olu Falae and son,  Deji Falae.
Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, and a chieftain of Afenifere, Chief Olu Falae, whose son Deji Falae, a Commissioner for Culture and Tourism  in Ondo State, died alongside 12 others in last Thursday’s plane crash in Lagos has opened up since the ugly incident occurred.
He said:
”I was looking forward to seeing Deji take over from me, because I have reached the peak of my being in politics. I will miss him so much”.
He, however, pointed out that he had submitted to the Almighty God and he could not question God over the death of his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks