Just In...

Monday, October 21, 2013

''There is a man in my life and He is...'' - Dencia

Asked if she is currently in any Relationship, the half Nigerian, half Cameroonian singer said:
Yes, there is a man in my life and He is God. The way he is blessing me makes me love Him always.
Lol, that's a smart one.
On getting married, she said:
The question should be when am I falling in love? I am not worried about marriage right now but I am worried about me, how I live and doing what pleases me. Marriage  is not my priority. I am in my early 20s and I am doing what I love.
I am not emotionally, physically, financially and mentally ready for marriage. This is hard because almost everyone I talk to is married. Most girls in my family are. When I am ready, my beast will be right there waiting for his beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks