Just In...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gospel Singer, Kenny Saint Best Launches Her Talk Show “Lighthouse wiv KSB” Tomorrow

The gospel singer will be launching her weekly talk show which she calls “Lighthouse wiv KSB” tomorrow 6th of Sept.(Sunday) on Galaxy TV.
The 30-minute programme will be an inspiring and motivational show on lifestyle and a whole lot more.
The singer said: 
 “As an inspirational singer, I realized that there are so many things I want to share and I can’t wait till my next song or album so I decided to use the platform of a weekly TV talk show.”

“I have being nursing this idea for over 10 years, I guess I was gathering experiences enough to give others courage. “
The show will air on AIT, TVC and Africa Magic Entertainment on DSTV in 2014.

1 comment:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks