Just In...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

'' My Dream Is To Establish A Church And Do Lots Of Charity Work.'' Ada Beverly Osu

Beverly said she attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State and thought she would be a reverend sister but abandoned the vision...she further said:
 In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him.  The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home.  I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God.  Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work.
On the future of her relationship with Angelo, she said:
 I fell in love with Angelo. I am a very open person and I do not like to hide my feelings.  The concept of the show was reality.  Since it did not require pretense or play acting, I just became true to myself. Concerning the issue of sex in the house...
I have said it many times that there was no sex involved. The bathtub incident was just blown out of proportion by the media. If there was a camera inside the bath water, everyone would have clearly seen that Angelo had his boxers on.  But I guess since I was the naked one, it was easy to rush to conclusion. Time will tell if there is a future for the relationship.  Also, I believe relationships should be left in the hands of God.  He decides when and who you can move with from one stage to another. For now, I can only say I had fun while the stay in the house lasted and right now, I am still having fun. I am a young lady.  I have a lot going for me and so many things to be done.
Culled from Punch

2 comments:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks