Just In...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

INTERVIEW: Everything About Me Is Sexy And I Re-Brand My Self Every Year.... Uche Ogbodo

INTERVIEW: Everything About Me Is Sexy And I Re-Brand My Self Every Year....  Uche Ogbodo
Uche Ogbodo a controversial Nollywood actress, has been on the news for some time now after the alleged fight she had with an actor cum popular comedian Kingsley Ogbonna  on a movie set,few years ago, and the recent face-off she also had with a marketer, who accused her of delaying his production.

In a recent interview she had with OnlineNigeria News, she spoke extensively on herself and her career. Quite interesting, excerpts:

****Projecting a new brand**** 

I re-brand myself almost every year because I need to look good. I'm a kind of projecting a new identity for myself; trying to make myself a brand that people will appreciate. A brand that can sell any product. As a star, I need to re-brand every year. I think it is a good idea that I re-brand myself.

****What makes me sexy****  

Everything about me makes sexy; my diction, the aura  that I carry about, and the way I dress also makes me sexy. I wear what I feel comfortable in. Actually, before I leave my house every day, I sample so many of my clothes to see which one of them will fit my style. I'm crazy about fashion and accessories. They are the basic things a woman needs.

****My selling point****

Every part of my body is a selling point, particularly my eyes and my mouth.

1 comment:

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks