Just In...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Video: Did Iyanya Hire A Stripper To Perform At His Concert ?

*Sigh***Its so good to be back again...So sorry for the long absence...had to take some time to take care of my health....but I'm strong now....I got all your lovely messages and for those of you asking if I'm still alive....sorry to disappoint you...yes..I'm still alive and kicking....and guess what???? I'm a year older today....yes...today na my birthday...lol.
Back to the business of the day....I know some of you have already seen this appalling video of this babe digging Iyanya's What's your flavour jam at his Kukere Concert in Manchester....Do you seriously think she is OK? I mean what was she thinking? What was she high on? Was she a hired stripper?
Watch the video below...

British Girl Strips For Iyanya and Crowd At...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks