Just In...

Friday, October 18, 2013

''My Selling Points Are My Lips, Face, Ass, etc'' – Actress Ella Mensah

Ella WHO? Oh well... she is a Ghanaian actress based in South Africa and Ghana. And was recently in Nigeria to shoot a film.
This was what she said about her selling points:
(Laughs) I heard that word “selling point” for the first time in Nigeria. Most of my friends say it’s my lips  and I think it’s true. Then my height, my face and my ass.
People are attracted to different things. Personally, I think it’s my face, height and lips.
On whether she can act nude for any reason, she said:
No, I don’t see why I should. Fine, I don’t mind showing certain parts of my body, especially when playing a seductive role. I can wear a bum short or maybe a net top. But I’ll never go nude, not even for ten million dollars! What’s the essence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks