Just In...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bradley Cooper Has Been Voted 'Sexiest Man Alive' By People magazine

Cooper, 36, tops a list of 123 'super hot guys' that includes obvious hunks like George Clooney and Brad Pitt alongside comedy stars like Modern Family's Ty Burrell and
Family Guy creator, Seth MacFarlane.
'I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this,' Cooper told the magazine.
'I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.'
But while Cooper took care to be humble, he admitted that his mother will be shouting about the honour from the rooftops.
Cooper says that upon finding out about the title, the 'first thing I thought was, 'My mother is going to be so happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks