Just In...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photos From President Jonathan 54th Birthday Celebration

Our dear President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, on Sunday, November 20, 2011 celebrated his 54th birthday at the State House Chapel, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in company of his wife, children, mother and friends.

After cutting the birthday cake the celebrant said:
"I thank God for keeping me alive to discharge the responsibilities of my office. When I decided to contest for the position of Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, I prepared my mind for any eventuality, and God has been faithful to me"
Happy Birthday Mr President!

See more photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks