Just In...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

See Photos Of Chinedu (Aki) And His Wife To Be...


Versatile Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze A.K.A. Aki of the popular Aki & Pawpaw fame has found his missing rib, who is indeed very pretty. Her name is Nneoma Nwaijah, a graduate of Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT).

Their Traditional engagement at the bride's town Mbano, Imo state will be on November 26, while the white wedding will be on December 10, 2011.
Wishing Nneoma and Chinedu a happy married life!

2 comments:

  1. This good news. May God bless them and give heart of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone

    to several casters and I got no results. Until I found

    seraphintemple@gmail.com and gave another try to retrieve my lover and

    restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did all

    that he requested of me and trusted him. He performed a spiritual

    cleansing to banish negative energies that was fighting against our

    relationship and casted a love spell. After four days, the man I missed

    dearly started to call me and told me how much he really missed me and

    that he is sorry for leaving me in the cold. Help me to say Thank

    DR SERAPHIN of SERAPHINTEMPLE his Email address seraphintemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks