Just In...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sexy Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Now A Gospel Singer! Drops 2 Gospel Singles

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Now A Gospel Singer! Drops 2 Gospel Singles
Top Nollywood actress Anita Joseph who possesses a curvy physique that hardly goes unnoticed has turned a new leaf and set to work for God.
Yes, the talented actress is set to release a yet to be titled Gospel album.
According to the talented actress; During the subsidy strike,God gave me songs. I am dropping two Christian songs because God said I should do so. He also spoke through two men of God.
So, I said whatever His will is for me is what I will do.After all,the voice I sing with He gave me.When this message came I asked but how?
Because I know that people will talk but my spirit told me to be calm because God works in mysterious ways,that is why He said His ways are not our ways.So, I will obey God and release the songs He put in my heart.
Those who want to talk can do so but I would rather die than disobey God .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks