Just In...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jebele Coroner, Kween Speaks About Hubby: "I Fell In Love With My Husband After He Offered Me His Jacket"

Jebele Coroner, Kween Speaks About Hubby:

An interview conducted by Saturday Vanguard revealed some interesting details about Popular singer and Jebele Jebele coroner, Kween.
Excerpt:
Q::::Your husband must very lucky to have you?
A:::::We're both lucky to find each other.
***********
Q:::::How did he do it?
Jebele Coroner, Kween Speaks About Hubby:
A::::::It was nothing supernatural, it was just meant to be. That we'd meet, fall in love and get married.
**************
Q::::::What  did he say to you the first time you met?
A:::::::(Laughs). He said all kind of things some of which I can't really remember. But I think the major thing I can hold on to is that we were seated on a table together at an event and I was cold. He took off his jacket and gave it to me.
*************
Q::::::Where did that happen?
A::::::Here in Nigeria.
**************
Q::::::And you'd never met before?
A:::::::That was the first time he met me. We sat on the same table and he noticed I was cold and he offered me his jacket
*************
Q::::::And what did you say to him?
A:::::::I thanked him.
**************
Q::::::Did you take the jacket home?
A:::::No, I didn't take it home. I gave it back
***************
Q::::::And he took your number?
A::::::No, we didn't exchange numbers but we met again at different times
**************
Q:::::::So when it clicked, what did he say to you?
A:::::::He was just being nice the first day and our parts crossed so many times afterwards.
***************
Q:::::::::What was the most important thing you found interesting in him?
A:::::::::He's very humble, kind and a great guy who's got a good aura around him.
****************
Q::::::::And he never complained about your kind of person and profession?
A:::::::::No. He knows I'm a good person. And he's found goodness in me.
******************
Q::::::::Did he find it difficult getting to understand the kind of person you are?
A::::::Well, it's a man's job to chase, so he played that part.
******************
Q:::::::Did you give him any hard time?
A::::::::I never thought it would end up this way. Of course, I gave him a hard time.
*************
Q:::::::And there was nobody in your life at the time he came?
A::::::::No there was no one.
*****************
Q::::::What did he say to you on your first date?
A:::::::I don't remember
*****************
Q:::::::::So how does your family react whenever they see you on T.V?
A::::::::I guess they like it and it makes them happy. They usually call each other and they all watch me.
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks