Just In...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

D’Banj's Interview On BET Network: "I Want To Go Global"---D'Banj

D’Banj's Interview On BET Network:
Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D'banj is a quite doing well as a Nigerian singer-songwriter and
harmonica player, with several awards to his credit, but he is planning on pushing his luck a nudge by stepping up his game.

In a recent interview with Black Entertainment Television (B.E.T.) network D'banj lamented by saying:

"I have played with a lot of international and local musicians. The only musician I didn't have the privilege to play with while he lived was Michael Jackson. The next level for me is to go global."D'banj said.

He did not hesitate to drop a line on his singlehood, saying:

"it is because 'I'm so committed to my work. Right now I have no partner. I am still searching for a life partner".

Humm....keep searching dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks