Just In...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ghana’s Hottest Actor, Van Vicker Talks About His Wife And Kids

Ghanaian movie star, Joseph Van Vicker has literarily invaded the Nigerian movie industry with his boyish looks. He's fast becoming a household name in Nigeria. No doubt, Vicker is a man of many parts.

Ghana’s Hottest Actor, Van Vicker Talks About His Wife And KidsIn this interview with THIS DAY, the screen-perfect actor talks about his lovely family. Excerpts:

As for my wife, Adjoa, I think she is going through a lot but I can see she is a strong woman. I mean, she was used to me always being around and then overnight, everything changed. She is very understanding and it is amazing.

I mean there are times where I get to Ghana today and I am on another flight the same day or the next day. God knew my destiny and just gave me the perfect wife," he said.

Growing up with a single mother, who struggled to secure a bright and rewarding future for Van is one of the reasons he said he feels he needs to spend more time with his kids: "I want to be to my kids the dad I never had.

1 comment:

  1. I like your article and the way you present your family love is way awesome. Now a day it’s hard to find celebrities who have long listed relationship and you are the one lucky guy in the world. Your daughters are cute and beautiful.
    Hottest actors

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks