Just In...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

How A Woman's 38KKK Giant Boobs Saved Her From A Horrible Accident

A woman with the world's largest breast implants walked away from a horror crash unscathed claiming her huge boobs saved her life.

Sheyla Hershey's massive 38KKK breasts had an airbag effect, protecting the rest of her body from injury in the smash.

The Guinness World Record was charged with driving while intoxicated after she ploughed into a tree on the way back to her home in Houston, Texas, from a Super Bowl party on Sunday night.

The 31-year-old wasn't wearing a seatbelt when her Ford Mustang spun around to hit another tree on the opposite side of the road.

She denies the charge and was released from Montgomery County Court, in Texas, on £1,130 bail on Monday.

She is due to appear in court on March 28.

Brazilian born Sheyla  previously had MMM breasts but had to have them removed in 2010 after contracting a life-threatening infection.

But she sank into depression and tried to kill herself after being left with sagging skin where her enormous salt-water implants had been.

Speaking at the time, Sheyla said: "Not having my breasts was killing me, I didn't know if I could make it.

"My breasts had become part of me and I was deformed without them. I felt like I had lost a leg."

"I overdosed earlier this year after accidentally taking too many painkillers, but I had become so sad that I couldn't bear to leave the house.

"I just wanted to go to sleep and wake up and have my breasts again."

Sheyla had her massive chest reinflated to a KKK last November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks