Just In...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mo’Cheddah Reveals Ice Prince Wants To Date Her

Ko Ma Roll crooner and ace Yoruba rapper, Modupe Oreoluwa otherwise known as Mo'Cheddah is currently in a pool of dilemma. The dilemma, exclusively gathered by Nigeria DailyPost has been giving her sleepless night. The young and petite rapper recently opened up that Oleku singer, Ice Prince has been expressing his love for her but she's in doubt.
Excerpts from the interview

Ice Prince and I

He is my friend.  A very good friend of mine.  He is always proclaiming his love for me but I don't believe him.  But he is my very good friend. 
He is a beautiful rapper.  I love the texture of his voice.  His wordplay is amazing and his use of words shows he is widely read. He is intelligent.  Listening to him, you just know that intellectually, he is sound.  As a rapper, I really, really, really, really like Ice Prince. 

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks