Just In...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Professor Osunbor Drums Support For Governor Oshiomhole In The Forthcoming Election

Former governor of Edo State and a gubernatorial aspirant in the just concluded Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, primary in the state, Prof. Oserienmen Osunbor, has thrown his support behind the candidature of Mr. Adams Oshiomhole of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.

Osunbor, who lost the primary of PDP and his supporters hosted Oshiomhole at his country home in Iruekpen, yesterday.

Osunbor said the visit of the governor and his entourage to his home was historic and symbolic, noting, "if we have a governor who is developing the state, why should we complain?

"The reason I am in politics is to touch the people. My interest is service to the people and our people love you because that is what you are doing. The governor has given me the opportunity by assuring me that those projects which I could not complete while I was in office will be completed.

"I am aware that you have said so many good things about me and I recall a publication in which  you were quoted as saying that Osunbor is a good man but he is in the company of criminals.

"Our people love you as you can see them coming to welcome you. We have a good relationship but politics had kept us at a distance. But I know that we have no personal differences."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks