Just In...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yawa Has Gassed! Father Unknowingly Hired A Prostitute Who Happens To Be His 20-Year-Old Daughter

This is called family palava in the highest order....Old men looking for small small girls usually end up like this, trust me.

The Unfortunate father allegedly passed out the moment he opened his hotel room door to discover the prostitute he was expecting was his own 20-year-old daughter.Ncube is said to have collapsed while the 20-year-old daughter bolted after seeing her father. According to Sunday Mail, Ncube pleaded with the newspaper not to publish the story.
"I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and my daughter. I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back," he said.

The father of three revealed he forgave his daughter for being a commercial sex worker and hired a therapist to counsel her.

"I don't blame my daughter for what happened and what she was doing. I feelwas her way of expressing her feelings about the problems in my family," he said.

"She has stopped that and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a marriage counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period in our marriage."

His wife, Rosemary, said: "If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago.
"But because I know the trauma that divorce has on children, I made a decision to stay."

1 comment:

  1. *assuming this is even a true story as i've heard this tale before as a joke/chain letter* isn't funny how he didn't even mention his wrongdoing in trying to cheat on his wife with a prostitute and instead chose to focus on the acts of his daughter. smh.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks