Just In...

Friday, July 20, 2012

''I Cried Mostly Because Of The Betrayal I Felt From Prezzo''...Goldie


At a press conference held yesterday at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, Goldie spoke about her love for her fellow housemate, Prezzo. 

On whether her love for Prezzo was a strategy to win or real, the singer replied: 

It wasn't a strategy to win. I saw Prezzo as a calm, very intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw. You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did.
On how she felt when she realized that Prezzo had nominated her for eviction/ played her. Her response was:


"I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he cared for me in the House and when I say you are my friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came out of the House and realised that he had played me, I was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a game, I became relaxed".

On why she cried during her eviction on Sunday:
"That is who I am. That was how I was brought up. I am a very emotional person. But I cried mostly because of the betrayal that I felt from Prezzo! He was the last person that I thought could betray me. He was always giving me hope. cheering me up as one of West African representative. He showed solidarity to the course of the Region. I thought he was my friend! So, I was emotional when I realized he played me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks