Just In...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Prezzo Just Distracted Goldie...Karen Igho

 
                                          Karen                                                    Goldie
In a recent interview with Bella Naija, the Big Brother Amplified winner, Karen Igho  spoke about Nigeria's representative, Goldie who was sent packing from the ongoing big brother Africa stargame.  Hear what she has to say:

Honestly speaking, I don’t know Goldie, but from the little I’ve heard, she’s really a nice person but that game was too tough for her. Prezzo just distracted her, he pretended to her. I have my own faults too. I remember when I fell for Zeus. Now we’re just friends so it’s cool. But Goldie did well at the end of the day. I’m not going to sit down and judge Goldie because it’s only you that is in the house that will know how it feels like to play the game. Goldie is very soft and emotional and that’s why little things got to her.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,please stop defending Goldie, she is a disgrace to Nigeria, period.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks