Just In...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

'The Ladies I Dated Gave Me Fame'...Sammie Okposo


Sammy Okposo is one of the most prominent Nigerian gospel singers that has taken his trade all over the world. In a recent interview with Nigeria Tribune, Sammy made a very interesting remark on his previous relationships with prominent ladies. Excerpts:

You were quite notorious with the women, why was that and what did these women see in you?

Unfortunately for me, all the women I had relationships with, were very popular  and powerful women way ahead of me in the entertainment industry. I once dated a Miss Nigeria, a very popular actress and a few others. What made me popular was like a mystery. When people wanted to know who I was and how I got to date those women, they started digging and that was how I became relevant. It was not the awards I received that brought me fame, it was the ladies I was connected to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks