Just In...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Why I Married Sunmbo Ajaba'' - Pastor Adeoye

The wedding between 2Faces's baby mama, Sunmbo Ajaba and Pastor David Adeoye of Christian Royal Centre took place last week Monday July 22nd. On why he chose to marry the mother of 2Face Idibia's two sons, Pastor David said:
"I love this woman" 
"With this woman there's no dull moment. She makes me complete. When you lose something and you regain it from somewhere else, you should know how it feels. She's the love of my life" 
He turns to Sunmbo and says: " I will forever be there for you"
...awwwww...this is what we call love one tin tin...Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks