Just In...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some directors want you to have real sex in movies ----Queen Nwokoye.

Popular beautiful actress Queen Nwokoye was quoted in a recent interview she had with Nigeria Films when she was asked:

So you can't play semi nude roles?

(And her response was)
No way! Nigerians have a way of overdoing things. There are roles that you may not be nude, but you have to do something extra to interpret that role. At times, some directors will even want you to do the real thing. I can't act such roles. I've done three movies that are not close to what I'm known for. One of the movies is out. Till today, people still call me to talk about the movie. I didn't have to go all naked in the movie, but I interpreted it very well.

*Could this possibly be true?*

Source:
http://urlred.com/RPlQk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks