Just In...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Aww!!!!....Lady Gaga Serenades Bill Clinton With 'Bill Romance'


Lady Gaga recreated entertainment history when she serenaded former US President Bill Clinton on Saturday.

The superstar channeled Marilyn Monroe by sporting wavy blonde hair and red lipstick as she performed at a concert marking Mr Clinton's 65th birthday and the tenth anniversary of the Clinton Foundation charity.

Just like Monroe, who famously crooned 'Happy Birthday, Mr President' to J F Kennedy in 1962, Gaga similarly serenaded Clinton during her hit single Bad Romance (changed to Bill Romance) adapting several of her lyrics and directing her performance towards him.

'It's a good thing I danced on bar tops,' Gaga, 25, joked after nearly taking a tumble on stage, telling guests such as Ashton Kutcher, Colin Farrell and Usher, that she was having her 'first real Marilyn moment'.

She added: 'I always wanted to have one and I was hoping that it didn't involve pills and a strand of pearls.'

Sitting with his wife, US Secretary of State Hilary, and daughter Chelsea, a grinning Mr Clinton couldn't contain his delight at the personal performance.

'I thought, ''My God. I get Lady Gaga, and I will have a heart attack celebrating my 65th birthday,' he later joked on stage.

'I am the only person in history who got to be president and then had a post-presidential birthday party attended by both Lady Gaga and the secretary of state.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks