Just In...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Michelle Obama Talks About Barack Obama's Addiction To His BlackBerry + Obama Not A Fan Of The Kardashians

Like most moms, Mrs. Obama regulates television and screen time. The first daughters are not allowed to watch television or be on the computer during the week unless it is related to schoolwork and they can watch limited television on weekends.

When Mrs Obama was asked if any show is off limits?

Her response was: "Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians -- when they watch that stuff -- he doesn't like that as much," said the First Lady, "but I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in -- what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay."

As for the First Couple's habits, she says "Barack is the worst" when it comes to his BlackBerry but says the girls will call him out on it and say, "We're having dinner, put that down." She is not on the computer much, she says, but tends to send emails early, very early, around 5 a.m. ET, which made Kristina Schake, her communications director, smile. At that point, the First Lady said, "I'm trying to let people know, you don't have to answer me," at that hour. "I'm just getting it all out."

Read the full interview here.....

1 comment:

  1. Grеetіngs from Floгida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wаit to takе a lοok when I get hοme.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
    even using WIFΙ, just 3G .. Anyωaуs,
    fаntastic ѕite!
    Review my homepage - Watch The Truth About Sex Season 1 Episode 2 Free Stream

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks