Just In...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

BEYONCE SLAMS FAKE BABY BUMP CLAIMS

Pregnant superstar Beyonce has slammed reports she wore a prosthetic bump during a television appearance earlier this week, with her spokesman branding reports 'stupid, ridiculous and false'.



The comments come after Bey made an appearance on the Australian Sunday Night program sporting a rounded bump, which appeared to fold over when she sat down.

P
Just minutes after the show aired, many took to social networking sites to discuss whether Ms Knowles was sporting an exaggerated bump.

Others suggested the star may even have been wearing a prosthetic enhancement when she announced her pregnancy to the world at the MTV VMA Awards last month.

But reps for the star yesterday slammed the rumours, describing speculation over the authenticity of Bey’s bump as ‘stupid, ridiculous and false’.
Earlier this month Bey opened up on her pregnancy announcement, telling Harpers her appearance at the VMA Awards was the ‘toughest red carpet I ever did.’

'I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself,’ she said.

'I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did... I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything.’

Do you believe Beyonce’s baby bump is real? Let us know in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks