Just In...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mrs Tes Sorae Laid To Rest....Husband Says His Wife Had Premonition Of Her Death”

Late Mrs Bridget

The sad memories of the killing of the wife of the Chairman/Managing Director of Tomline Industrial Company Ltd, Deaconess Edoowaye Bridget Sorae, who was shot on the 28 of August, 2011, by suspected kidnappers, was rekindled last Thursday October 27, 2011 when her remains were interred into Mother Earth in Benin City.

Four persons including Mrs Sorae was killed when the suspected kidnappers abducted Mr Sorae after the family returned from church that fateful day. Others who were killed in the Sunday mayhem included his two police orderlies and his driver.

Two other ladies in the house also received gunshot injuries. The incident shocked the entire residents of Benin, created panic as to the real intention of the kidnappers particularly after the husband was abducted.

Mr Sorae , a chieftain of the PDP in the state, spoke to newsmen shortly after the burial ceremony . He lamented the death of his wife, recalling the last moment with her. "Both of us were in the church. She did the praise and worship and the way she dressed that day- gorgeously. I had said, 'Mama you are so beautiful this morning.' She said we were going for another marriage, and in fact I continue to imagine what she meant by that. I think she had premonition of her death.

"But I thank God. Who am I to question God. So I just believe she has completed her race and when I will finish up, definitely I will join her. But on my own, I want to try as much as possible for the remaining time of my life to get closer to Him, to worship Him more than ever before. She has done what is humanly possible. I wish her farewell and I believe that she is already in the bosom of the Lord.

"I use this opportunity to advise other people who do not believe in God through this to get themselves seriously involved and serve God diligently and faithfully. The weather has been so bad since the past one week. Yesterday during the service of songs, the weather was so fine and today at the interment, the weather is cool too and I just believe that God who started a good thing in our lives and the life of my wife will end it well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks