Just In...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Following The Birth Of Daughter Blue Ivy, Rapper Jay-Z Vows To Stop Using The Word 'B***h'

Rapper Jay-Z has vowed to stop using the word 'b***h' after the birth of daughter Blue Ivy.

The hip-hop star will cease to use the word that features in almost all of his previous hits.
In a poem dedicated to his newborn baby girl Blue Ivy Carter, Jay-Z reveals his new found stance on the misogynistic word.
'Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich, I didn't think hard about using the word b***h,' he wrote.

'I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it. Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it.'
The poem was released a week after the release of Glory, a song which featured baby Blue's first sounds and earned her a spot in Billboard chart history.


'No man will degrade her, or call her names,' Jay-Z continues in his poem.
'I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed. I wish you wealth, health and insight. Forever young you may pass. Blue Ivy Carter, my angel.'

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google at the same time as looking for a comparable topic, your site came up,
    it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in
    my google bookmarks.
    I am not sure the place you are getting your information,
    however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more
    or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I was in search
    of this info for my mission. I used to have a problem also few
    years ago and i am so glad i got myself a cure!
    Also see my webpage > female libido cure

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks