Just In...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

FORMER Super Eagles’ Coach, Shuaibu Amodu Blames Synthetic Pitch For Draw

FORMER Super Eagles' coach, Shuaibu Amodu , is blaming the synthetic pitch at the Stade Regionale de Kigali for the average performance of the Nigerian side in Rwanda on Wednesday evening.

"We must praise the Nigerian players for their resilience and determination during the game especially the Europe based stars."

"It is very difficult to play on artificial turf.

The home based player did very well on it because that is the surface most Nigerian club sides have here now. The Europe based players found it difficult to control the ball most of the times, because the ball bounces differently than what they are used to in Europe.

I must salute the Rwandan for being clever to carry the game to a synthetic pitch in a  cagey stadium. If the game had been played on grass, the Rwandans would have been  beaten properly."

"I'm happy they played to instructions as this draw will boost the player's confidence when the Rwandans come to Nigeria for the second leg. On grass pitch the Rwandans are match for the Eagles.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
    writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a
    free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Kudos!
    Here is my page : business funding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely
    enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
    Feel free to surf my blog thedress.ru

    ReplyDelete

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks