Just In...

Monday, March 12, 2012

"I Can Hear My Mom's Voice In Spirit Talking To Me"...Says Bobbi Kristina, Whitney Houston's Daughter

The night after Whitney Houston died, her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown could not bring herself to sleep in her mother's Atlanta mansion.

That all changed the next morning.

"I woke up and I heard her say, 'All right, come home now,'" Brown told Oprah Winfrey in a TV special Sunday night. "And when I came back home, I felt humble, I felt okay."

The singer's only child, 19, says she's now comforted by the spirit of her mother, who died last month at age 48.

"I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me, 'Keep talking to me. I got you,'" says Brown. "She's always with me. I can always feel her. I can always feel her with me. She always asked me,'Do you need me?' And I caught myself, out of nowhere, I didn't even know I said it, I said, 'I'll always need you.'"

Brown – Houston's child with her ex-husband Bobby Brown – says she spent her mother's last day alive in her embrace.

"It was so early in the morning. I went to go get her and I said, 'Come lay with me,'" she says. "She stayed with me all night and all day. She was just rubbing my head and holding me. I just slept in her arms."

Houston, whose cause of death has not yet been officially determined, was found unresponsive in water in a bathtub in her suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11 and later pronounced dead.

"I have to carry on the legacy," says Bobbi Kristina. "We're going to do the singing thing. Some acting, some dancing."

Peoples.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks