Just In...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Kenny Saint Brown" Changes Her Name To "Kenny Saint Best"

The sensational gospel singer, Kenny
Saint Brown (KSB) has filed for divorce. She has been married to Eddy Asiedu Brown for six year but have been separated for a while until KSB decided to officially terminate her marriage. She also wants to
change her name. She was Kenny Saint Ogungbe before marrying Eddy. But instead of going back to her maiden, KSB has has picked a different surname...Best. She's now Kenny Saint Best.

The gospel singer spoke to reporters about her decision to drop Brown


People actually did not know that I had never divorced but just separated. I think it's the appropriate time to drop the name in order to move to greater things, and I dont want to put it in a way that in-laws would be feeling that it is the name that has been spoiling my image.


I want to say that I have moved beyond the whole saga around me then and my divorce is in totality. I always try to be the best in what I do, and I have been achieving my set goals, so, I am now on going to be called Kenny Saint Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks