Just In...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

“I Definitely Drink Garri”, Nadia Buari Corrects D’banj

You will recall that D’banj said in his Oliver Twist hit track that he likes Nadia Buari “but she no dey drink garri” [She does not drink garri]. The beautiful Ghanaian actress in an interview with Emma Emerson of Golden Icons TV, Nadia Buari stated that she definitely drinks garri.
Read her response after the cut:
“I think you are like the zillionth person that has asked me this question. First of all I am African, so I definitely drink garri, I mean but I think when I listen to that track I really liked it, I think either it probably meant more than what you heard or he just wanted to rhyme like Buari and garri, either one of them I do drink garri”
Nadia Buari, 29,  who has starred in over 20 movies, has been twice nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks